„Świat Druku” („The World of Printing”) is a professional monthly magazine for the printing industry.
It is the magazine for active people available on the market since 1993.
For those who want to know more,
for those who have something to present.
- reports from research laboratories
- technical and technological novelties
- information about machines, devices and materials, i.e. what is new on the market
- professional advice, i.e. how to handle the problems
- reports from conferences, seminars, fairs and other events in printing branch
- presentations of companies and reports
- information on the latest publications and reviews
- others’ publications survey
- country and world information
- not only work matters, i.e. printers’ hobbies
- paragraphs on current events.
Topics for beginners and advanced.
The owners of production and trade companies, managing staff and printing shops workers, workers of graphic studios, advertising agencies, publishing houses and printing schools students – all of them can find something interesting in our magazine.
Due to our monthly magazine the information from producers and traders reach very wide range of readers.
Publisher: Polski Drukarz Sp. z o.o.
94-104 Łódź, ul. Obywatelska 115
tel.: (+48 42) 687 12 92, 688 79 49
fax.: (+48 42) 687 12 99
Director of publishing house: Jolanta Ziemniak-Ronke
Editorial staff: Joanna Więckowska - asistant editor in chief, Justyna Palusińska, Magdalena Granosik
Subscription, distribution and advertising: Jarosław Gaweł email@example.com,
Advertising: Michał Jakubiszyn
Imaging and Printing: Pabianickie Zakłady Graficzne SA, 95-200 Pabianice, ul. Piotra Skargi 40/42, tel. (+48 42) 215 44 18
To mail us you have to write to one of the following addresses:
więcej | \"The World of Printing\"
\"Świat Druku\" is available at retail outlets in several Polish towns and also in subscription held by the company Polski Drukarz Sp. z o.o., „Ruch\" SA and Kolporter SA.
To subscribe to our monthly edition \"The World of Printing\" you have to come to our editor\'s office.